2013 Whitesboro Peanut Festival
Evenfold to Appear at the 48th Annual Whitesboro Peanut Festival October 19th, Main Stage, Downtown Whitesboro, Texas
August 19, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas — Local country band, Evenfold, will appear at the 2013 Whitesboro Peanut Festival presented by the Whitesboro Chamber of Commerce. The band will hit the stage at 2pm and wrap things up at 5pm on October 19th. Admission is free, and the entertainment is family friendly.
Evenfold is a rockin’ country band based out of Fort Worth, TX. For the last 5 plus years, these guys (and girl) have enjoyed playing the latest hits in country music, many old favorites, and their own original songs too. The band puts its own spin on tunes from Jason Aldean, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Kenny Chesney and other artists, as well as classics by Waylon, George and Garth. Along with the bars, honky-tonks and clubs that fuel the North Texas country music scene, Evenfold has played all types of venues and events such as:
- Rally ‘Round Greenville Festival in Greenville, Texas
- Creek Nation Casino in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fort Worth Songwriters Showcase at the Fort Worth Stockyards
- Gene Autry Birthday Bash at Southfork Ranch
- Coors Light Fort Worth Cats Postgame Concert
- Fort Worth’s Oktoberfest
During each set, Evenfold takes audiences through a mix of straight-ahead, no-nonsense country music. Audiences will enjoy the laid back, genuine, country vocal stylings of Lance McKinley and Christy Gravely, along with the driving rock-influenced jams of Jeff, Jim, Jon and Joe. The band enjoys playing for live audiences, and they bring their easy-going attitudes to the stage at any venue. If you’re a fan of good country music and lively entertainment be sure to catch EvenFold at this event.
For more information about the band, follow these links:
Hi-res Press Photos:
About the Whitesboro Peanut Festival
- Entertainment Stages
- Over 200 Shopping Booths Displays
- Numerous games and attractions
- Lots of Fun for the whole family!
- And Much More!
- All of this excitement is FREE to the public (no gate charge) and proudly presented by the Whitesboro Area Chamber of Commerce.
For more information please visit: